zondag 25 mei 2014

♥ {fanfiction 1} chapter 2 ♥

Chapter 2.
Jc’s pov:
I
 Woke up on the balcony, I didn’t remember what happened yesterday. I think I kissed with Jamie. But why was I on the balcony then? I stood up and I tried to open the door. “it’s locked” I mumbled to myself. I knocked on the door and saw sam standing up and walking towards the door. “help me, open  the door!” I screamed. Sam opened the door. “thanks buddy” I said as I rubbed his haid. “your welcome” he said kinda sleepy. I took a shower, styled my hair. I put on my tank top, my jeans an my vans. “I’m gonna take a walk, okay?” I shouted before I shut the door. “yeah” I hear sam scream.  I walked towards  room 205 and knocked on the door.
Jamie’s pov:
I heared knocking on the door. I slowly walked towards the door as I opened the door. Jc  was standing there, just like nothing happened. “hey” he smiled. “what hey, do you really think that everything is just over in one night” I shouted full of anger. “woah, what happened?” he asked sweetly. “you don’t even remember anymore??!!” I screamed. “who’s that, Jamie?” connor said.
Jc’s pov:
Suddenly I heared connor voice saying: “who’s that,Jamie”. Out of nowhere everything from last night replayed in my head. After the flashback I looked up at the angry Jamie. “ o my god, Jamie I remember, I’m so sorry, but I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing, i..”. but she interupped me: “you are an fool jc. You try’d to attack connor” she said as she open the door fully. There was connor franta, the only buddy I really trusted, I told him that I was gonna try to kiss her. And he was the only one who knew. Connor didn’t wear a shirt. “ hi jc” he said as he waved.  I remembered the kiss from Jamie and connor. “connor how could you kiss a girl I really like, I thought I could trust you!!” I said and I started to cry a little bit. “well it didn’t seem that you like her” he said with an attitude. I started to get mad again. “you know what you both can do what you want, but I don’t love you guys anymore” I said. “man, do you really wanna fight about this” connor sad. “yes!!” I screamed at his face and I walked away but connor came after me. “jc, jc , listen to me, come on jc!” he said while I was still walking away angry. At that moment we met two fangirls. “omg omg omg omg, can we take a picture??!!” one of them screamed. “sure” I said. We both take a picture, and while they where walking away, I started to yell at connor again.
Jamie’s pov:
I can not believe that he just forgot what he did, he is such an fool! I heared my phone ring. I looked at the screen and I saw that ricky had texted me.
TO: Jamie
FROM: ricky minaj.
Hey, gurl what happened? I heared you connor and jc where having a fight. Whaddup?
I texted back:
TO: ricky minaj.
FROM: Jamie.
Can I come over, I kinda wanna tell you personaly.

Later on my phone rang again. Again I looked and it was ricky.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten