zaterdag 7 juni 2014

♥ {Fanfiction 1} ♥ Chapter 3 ♥

Jamie’s prov:
O:Jamie
FROM: ricky minaj.
Of course gurl. Come here!!
I dressed, tied my hair in a messy bun and headed to ricky. I arrived at ricky’s room and I knocked on his door. He opened and there I saw ricky without styled hair. “come in, come in” he said, smiling. I walked in and sat down on his bed. “okay so where do I start? O yeah: jc asked me out and I said yes. Later on we went to a restaurant all fancy. I wanted to go back to hotel and we went back and jc slammed the door behind us. He was trying to kiss me but I didn’t want to. He started to get mad and he started to shout at me while trying to kiss me. And then connor entered and saw all of it. He pulled him off of me and they screamed at each other. Then jc tried to attack connor but connor locked him outside on the balcony. …… Ricky didn’t react for a while. “gurl that’s terrible” he reacted after a while. “yes” I said, letting out a tear. Ricky rubbed my back.
Jc’s pov:
After half an hour of connor chasing me I turned around and yelled: “could you please just leave me alone, I don’t want to talk to someone I cant trust”.  Connor made a sad face but I didn’t feel guilty at all. “that’s what you get” I said as I walked away. Connor just stood there with a sad face. I texted Jamie:
TO: Jamie
FROM: jc
Look I’m really sorry and I just want to make it alright, I want to redo it all. the date, (without the kissing part) Please just say yes, I luv u. u know but please I couldn’t handle it when I saw connor shirtless in your room.
I saw someone texted me.  I thought it was Jamie but it was connor.
TO: jc
FROM: your best friend connor <3
Jc, I know it sounds kinda gay but Ily. You’re my best buddy. We live together. You cant walk away from me 4ever. Please can we just be friends. I cried because I miss the good times we had. Please jc. Justin Cloud caylen listen to me. Please.
I teard up because he was crying because he misses me, our friendship. Its true. We where best friends. More like brothers. He was like a brother to me.  I decided to go to his room. I put my ear against the door and I listened. I heard someone crying. I recognized it. Its was connor’s cry. So the text wasn’t false. He really is crying about me. I opened the door. And there I saw connor crying his eyes out. I walked towards him and gave him a hug. “shhh” I said while I also kinda cried. He stopped crying ansd he said stuuf I didn’t know. Like his biggest secret.” I’m gonna talk with Jamie okay” I asked. He knodded. I walked towards ricky’s door and I knocked. I already felt relief but now it was for real. The prettiest girl I’ve seen. I gotta talk to her. Ricky opened the door and looked angry at me. “ what did you do to this girl” he said. “i-i-i-I was d-d-d-drunk and i-i-i-I just couldn’t h-h-h-h-help it” I basicly cried. Ricky left me in and there I saw Jamie crying about what I did. I feel stupid.
Jamie’s pov:

I was crying my eyes out. Suddenly I heard jc’s voice. I then suddenly felt an arm wrapping around me. I missed that. I hugged him back. But I wasn’t who I thougt it was……..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten