woensdag 11 juni 2014

♥ {fanfiction 1} ♥ chapter 4 ♥

Jamie’s pov:
I looked up. And I saw Connors face. I looked into his eyes. And we kissed. Again. Jc looked and I could see in his eyes that he was jealous but he was kinda alright with it. I smiled and winked at jc. He smiled. “ I really like you” connor whispered. “ I like you to” I whispered and kissed him.  “ I know you’re in love with connor but would you want to go out on a date with me again”? jc asked nicely. “okay but only if you wont try to kiss me like that again” I said. “okay” he knodded and left.  Connor hugged me one more time. Then he also left. “ricky you are the best friend someone can ever have” I said as I hugged him then I walked off. “I know” I heared him say. I laughed. I knocked on connor’s door and shouted: “hey, does someone wants to film a video?”. He opened the door and said: “sure come in” he said. He turned on his camera and said: “hey guys it’s connor, and today it’s romantic week. And if you need something for romanticness then it’s your girlfriend” he said. I popped up. “hiya guys, so I’m connor’s girlfriend and we are gonna answer some questions from you” I smiled. Connor went on twitter. “I asked you guys to ask us some questions on twitter” he said. “the first one: are you really in love?” connor asked. “yeah” I said.  He smiled at me. “second question” he shouted. “ can you kiss in front of the camera?” I asked. “okay” connor  smiled. And we kissed. I blushed and he stroke my cheak. Then he realized he had a camera in front of them. “Do I need to cut this scene?” he asked. “ I think so” I blushed. We answered more questions, then he said: “ okay so tody we talk about fdbrncbgfnhdwbchfekcvf, Bye”.  He turned off his camera and kissed me. “Come it’s half past 2 and we gotta sleep” connor said. I put on my pj’s and we fell asleep. In spooned. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten